2019 Ticket Information
Substantial Discount for Subscribers + Seating Priority
2019 subscribers enjoy a substantial saving on single ticket prices in all venues. Current subscribers also receive priority first choice seating and the option to retain their current seats in reserved seating venues when we receive the ticket order form before 5 October, 2018. New, reserved seating venues will be processed in order of receipt for first choice seating.
How to Make Bookings (Phone, order form & online purchases)
1. Phone us at the office on 1300 511 099 for personal assistance for all venues.
2. Mail the form to Selby & Friends PO Box 18, Northbridge, NSW, 2063
3. Online: visit www.selbyandfriends.com.au. Follow the 'Buy Tickets' link to your city/venue and follow the prompts.
4. City Recital Hall subscribers please send order forms to Selby & Friends to ensure seating requests are followed. Single ticket patrons may call our office or the venue Box Office on (02) 8256 2222 or visit the Selby & Friends links found at www.cityrecitalhall.com.
5. Llewellyn Hall subscribers please send ticket order forms to Selby & Friends to ensure choice of seating requests are followed. Subscriptions are available only through Selby & Friends.
6. Llewellyn Hall Single ticket patrons: Selby & Friends is unable to process single ticket purchases for this venue. Please visit the Selby & Friends links found at www.premier.ticketek.com.au or call the Ticketek Arts Hotline on 1300 795 012 . If you wish to ensure Selby & Friends has your contact details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 511 099.
7. All ticketing will be processed in order of receipt. Tickets in some venues will be mailed after the current season ends.
Selby & Friends regrets there are no refunds after purchase.
Please note: artists, dates, venues, programs and times are subject to change.
Please note - concessions: As part of our terms and conditions of purchase for Senior, Student or Pensioner tickets, presentation of proof of concession status for all concession holders wishing to take advantage of the concession price is required at time of purchase either online or at the box office. Definition of concession status is a government issued Seniors or Pensioner card with valid number, Student ID.
Important Information for Patrons with Tickets - 2019
As Selby & Friends is a small organisation which is often fortunate to have assistance from volunteers at our box office, please help us by noting the following policies–
1. PLEASE ENSURE YOU BRING YOUR TICKET(S) TO THE CONCERT OR CONTACT OUR OFFICE DURING BUSINESS HOURS IN ADVANCE OF THE CONCERT IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR TICKET(S) AS YOU NEED A TICKET TO GAIN ADMITTANCE.
2. If you have purchased a SENIOR or STUDENT/PENSIONER CONCESSION priced ticket, you are requested to provide proof of your concession status to Selby & Friends in line with our published policy. If you have purchased tickets through City Recital Hall or Llewellyn Hall, it is appreciated that we receive this information as soon as possible to email@example.com
If you wish to purchase concession tickets from our box office you will be asked to provide proof of your concession status at the point of sale.
3. If you wish to exchange your tickets for a different venue or concert, one exchange will be free. Please return your tickets to our office for exchange at least one week before the concert you do not wish to attend with a stamped self-addressed envelope and a note explaining your exchange request. Selby & Friends will send out your replacement tickets in the provided envelope.
Any exchanges requested within 7 days of a concert will still require tickets returned to our office to ensure your replacement tickets are available at the box office for your desired concert.
Ticket exchanges for City Recital Hall and Llewellyn Hall and between some cities may incur additional charges and will require patrons to pick up their exchanged tickets at the venue box office just prior to the concert. Tickets to be exchanged will still need to be returned to our office at least 7 days prior to the concert in question.
4. Please be advised that a phone call or a note from a friend authorizing use of their tickets, without the actual tickets in hand, will no longer be valid for admission. It is your responsibility to ensure your friend receives your tickets should you wish them to attend in your place.
5. Tickets playing hide and seek on concert day? Please contact us by email to organize replacements to be picked up at the box office as we may be travelling, or it could be a weekend.
6. PLEASE NOTE: As part of our terms and conditions of purchase for Senior, Student or Pensioner tickets, presentation of proof of concession status is required upon purchase at the box office.
Making a Donation*
Donate online for an instant tax receipt from Creative Partnerships Australia
Selby & Friends' activities are made possible largely with the support of our family of patrons who donate with preference to Selby & Friends through Creative Partnerships Australia (CPA). Donations over $2 are eligible for tax deductions. Please place your optional donation amount in the space provided on the order form. You will receive a tax receipt directly from CPA. Read T&Cs online: http://bit.ly/faqacf
Donations are also acceptable by cheque made out to Creative Partnerships Australia. Post your donation form, cheque or credit card details to: Creative Partnerships Australia, Level 4, 2-4 Kavanagh Street, Southbank VIC 3006.