Important Information for Patrons - Exchanges and Lost Tickets
As Selby & Friends is a small organisation which is often fortunate to have assistance from volunteers at our box office, please help us by noting the following –
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU BRING YOUR TICKET(S) TO THE CONCERT WITH YOU OR CONTACT OUR OFFICE DURING BUSINESS HOURS IN ADVANCE OF THE CONCERT IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR TICKET(S) AS YOU WILL NEED A PHYSICAL TICKET TO GAIN ADMITTANCE.
- If you have lost or forgotten your tickets and come to the concert without having contacted our office in advance, you will be asked to give our box office staff payment information to pass to the office during business hours for confirmation of your previous purchase as we do not generally have access to patron information at the box office. You will not be charged a second time once we find your patron information.
- If you wish to exchange tickets for a different venue or concert, one exchange will be free. However, you must return your tickets to our office for exchange well before the concert you do not wish to attend with a stamped self-addressed envelope and a note with your exchange request. S&F will either send out your replacement tickets in the provided envelope or have tickets waiting for you at the box office should it be too late to send replacement tickets by mail. Any exchanges requested within 7 days of a concert will still require tickets returned to our office before the concert you are unable to attend to ensure your replacement tickets are available at the box office for your desired concert. Ticket exchanges for City Recital Hall and between some cities may incur additional charges.
- Tickets purchased for one venue will not be valid entry to another venue. See previous point.
- If your tickets have decided to play hide and seek on concert day, please contact us immediately by email to organize replacements to be picked up at the box office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please be advised that a note from a friend authorizing use of their tickets, without the physical tickets in hand, will not be valid for admission.
Listen to S&F
Antonín Dvořák - Piano Trio in F minor, Op. 65